Solid Rock Christian School’s mission is to provide your child with the skills necessary to excel in school and life.
Our educational philosophy is based on traditional values and proven curriculum. We also recognize the importance of identifying and encouraging each individual child’s interests and talents.
Founded in 1998, Solid Rock Christian School, is an accredited Kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) private school that focuses on a complete education program. It’s our hope that each of our students will learn the importance of education, self discipline, self respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
Our Christian-based curricula includes:
The Accelerated Christian Education Program®
Solid Rock Christian School offers specially designed curricula for each age. Our program is designed for students to learn all the necessary skills to help them succeed in their academic career.
For Students K-12th
- 20 years in the community
- Providing a family friendly environment
- Consistent communication between school and home
- Parent/Student Portal with access to Homework/Grades/School News and Events
- Biblically based educational opportunity
- Scholarship Potential
- College Dual Enrollment Opportunities
- Monthly Campus Events and Activities
- End of Year Awards/Trophy Ceremony
- Norm-based testing
- Florida Virtual School opportunity (FLVS)
- Field trip(s)
- Weekly Chapel Service
- Monthly optional “All You Can Eat Pizza” / SPIRIT DAY (by Domino’s Pizza)
- The 100 Book Club (Promoting a love of literature in a positive environment)
- Spelling and Geo Bee
What you Can Expect at SRCS
- Teacher/Admin access in a timely manner
- Report cards/Progress reports
- Annual Standardized Testing
- Teacher Communication verbal/written
- Teacher Weekly Class Newsletters
- Daily student academic work
- Weekly student academic tests and quizzes
- Homework/Projects & Reports
- School Hours 8:00 am at 2:30 pm daily (Monday thru Friday)
- Weekly Chapel/ each student will have Bible curriculum
- Holidays, Christmas Break, Spring Break
- Parent Accessible Online Grade/Homework Access
Schedule your Tour or Phone Call
Personal tours are offered at your convenience. Schedule your personal tour in advance by clicking the CONTACT button or by contacting our Admissions Office at 352-735-5777. We look forward to meeting you soon.